Facility Rentals – Dave Rieselmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Direction
- Floor Cleaner Operation
- Table and Chair Staging/Storage
- General Property Supervision during an event
Time is required prior to the event for facility cleaning – usually the Thursday prior to a Saturday event. Sunday or Monday morning for post-event cleaning and storage of tables and chairs, subject to Hangar Rat coordination. The floor cleaner is super easy to use. An hour or two is usually all that is required, event supervision will require longer.
Facility Rental Officer – responsible for all correspondence with client from inquiry through event completion; coordination with Airbase Georgia personnel for deconfliction of space usage and facility prep.
Public Information Officer – Steve Forysth email@example.com
- Write stories (preferably with photos) based on assignments (can be done remotely)
Public Information Officer – oversees news releases, Dispatch stories, and social media topics.
Rides Officer – Yvonne Haley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with Airplane Rides at ABG or offsite
Must complete the Rides Training Program to become a “Rides Crew” member
Education Officer – Jane Simpson email@example.com
- WWII Heritage Days
- Research Artifacts (can be done remotely)
- Docent for Tours and Open House Events
- Event Organization (prior experience preferred)
|Drive Floor Cleaner||Mechanic||Metal Work||Maintenance|
|Graphic Design||Website Creation||Marketing||Grant Writing|
|CDL required driving||Photography||Parking Lot Direction||Logistics|
- Social Media – Send photos and videos to Kevin McNulty, firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-737-8575