Smoky Mountain Airshow – Knoxville, TN
September 10 @ 8:00 am – September 11 @ 5:00 pm
Come see Airbase Georgia’s SBD, LT-6, and T-34 at the Smoky Mountain Airshow!
September 10-11, 2022 • McGhee Tyson Airport • Knoxville, TN
GENERAL ADMISSION – FREE
General admission to the Smoky Mountain Air Show is FREE and does not require a ticket for entry. However, there is NO SEATING provided. Please plan to bring your own lawn chair or blanket. Don’t want to carry around a chair? Learn more about premium viewing opportunities here.
For a full list of prohibited items, please click here.
PARKING PASSES – $75
Parking passes can be purchased here. You only need to purchase one parking pass per vehicle. Parking passes are good for ONE DAY ONLY. Parking locations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served—arrive early for the most convenient parking options. Parking staff will direct you to your parking spot upon entry. The GPS address to the parking area entrance will be listed on your parking pass.
Additional information to consider:
- ARRIVE EARLY and expect traffic delays. Parking areas open at 7:00am. Air show gates open at 8:00am.
- No shuttle service is provided from air show parking areas.
- Parking areas are located in uneven and grassy terrain, similar to festival parking.
- Average walk time to air show grounds: 30 minutes.
- Parking areas cannot accommodate accessible parking. Accessible passes are available separately.